- Family: Carrot (Apiaceae)
- Annual. 30 days to cilantro (leaf), 90 days to coriander (seed)
- Harvest the shining, smooth leaves before the plant flowers for use as the culinary spice Cilantro in cooking and in salsa
- Plant prefers full sun and regular garden soil
- We count each sphere as 1 in order to give a full packet count, but we also recommend rubbing the seed on a hard surface or between 2 blocks of wood to break it apart before planting. This stimulates it, and gives a higher and faster germination
- Harvest for leaf prior to flowering
- 100 seeds/pkg
Traditional usage (TWM): Chelation of heavy minerals. Harvest the seeds and use them as Coriander, a curry ingredient and spice.